Our response to COVID-19
Protocols for Blue Bubble drivers are required to be followed when transporting passengers during Covid-19 Alert Levels 2, 3, & 4
- Drivers are to wear an approved mask whilst carrying passengers. Mask to be replaced when it has been removed.
- Drivers are to observe good hand hygiene and use hand sanitiser at the conclusion of each trip.
- Passenger must travel on the back seat for all taxi trips. The front seat is not to be used.
- Fares are to be paid with cards; cash should not be accepted.
- All surfaces likely to have come into contact with the passenger must be wiped clean before becoming available for the next hire. Wiping must be done with sterile wipes or a sanitising/disinfectant solution.
- Vehicles should be thoroughly internally cleaned at the end of each shift.
- Passengers that are carried for work that was not dispatched through the dispatch system (hails & private work) must be recorded in the driver’s log book showing the passenger name and contact details. This is required for Contact Tracing. Passengers unable or unwilling to supply the information must not be carried.